Monday, August 25, 2008

Make your choice.

I wanted to suggest some more great places to eat for Club Foodie and I'd like the next outting to be September 12th. It's falls on payday so that's the plus.

I've been to Lucques and can say that it was one of the best meals I've had. Matteo's is great Italian food with a bit of old charm. Frank Sinatra used to frequent there back in the day. JC and I stumbled across Anisette just last night. We didn't eat there, but instead sat at the bar and drank Absythe. The vibe of the place was chill and the food looked and smelled wonderful. I never tried Craft, but it's Tom Colicchio's (Top Chef host) restaurant and the menus certainly looks worthy of a foodie outting. So vote and let's do it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't find a menu for Anisette on their website. What style are they?

Both Matteos and Craft look awesome to me though...

John said...

It's american bistro with a french flair.